Attention Parents: Please note that our online payment system has converted from MyNutrikids.com to MySchoolBucks.com. This will not affect student balances. Please set up a new ID and password when first accessing MySchoolBucks. If you have difficulties, please call the food service office at 740-927-3941.
SWLS Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time.
This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through a web site called MySchoolBucks.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and or lunch within the past 3 months.
To access these services:
1. Simply go to the district web site at http://www.swl.k12.oh.us/.
2. Click on the MySchoolBucks.com link. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code and choose Southwest Licking Schools.
Things to know:
We are very excited to offer these new services and are confident this new system will benefit you, your child and our District. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to your child’s school. Please write your child’s full name on the check. If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact my office at 740-927-3941.
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing checking account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. SWLS District will not profit from the use of this site. To offset the cost of this convenience fee, the District Food Service Department will provide one FREE meal for your son or daughter for every 20 meals purchased (per student) for their account. For example, a purchase of 20 meals will be charged a convenience fee of $1.95, but in return you will receive one free meal valued at $2.50 for elementary and $2.50 for middle and high school. (To earn the free meal, 20 meals must be purchased per student and cannot be split among students.)
- Accounts with a negative balance will not qualify for the free meal unless the unpaid balance is paid in addition to the 20 meals.
- Elementary: 20 meals x $2.50 = $50.00
- Middle School and High School: 20 meals x $2.50 = $50.00
Ginger Parsons, RD, LD Pam Conaway
Food Service Director Food Service Secretary
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will first need your child's student ID number; your student may know this number, or you may contact the child's school or the Food Service office.
- Go to the district website at http://www.swl.k12.oh.us/, click on the link to MySchoolBucks.com OR go to www.MySchoolBucks.com.
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Proceed to Add Students to your account.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to you My Household page.
- Click Add Student.
- Enter the required information for your student.
- Click Add (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Add Student to repeat the process for additional children.
- Click Make Payment above students name.
- Enter an amount in the Payment column next to your child's name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child's name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child's account.
- Click Add to Basket.
- Click Check Out Now.
- You will be prompted to input your Checking Account, or Credit, Debit Card information.
- This information will be stored on the secured site. Once being input you will be asked if you want to use this same information each time you make a payment.
- Click Continue when finished.
- You will be asked to input the Verification Code if using a Credit or Debit Card.
- Click Place Order.
- Once you receive the confirmation of payment, Click Finish.