Important Information
Now Enrolling for the 2020-2021 School Year 
COVID-19 Updates

Food Service

Food Service Information

  • $1.25 (all buildings)
  • Breakfast is free to all students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch
  • Breakfast will not be served on delayed-start days 


  • Elementary - $2.75
  • Middle School - $3.00
  • High School - $3.25
  • Reduced Lunch - $0.40 (all buildings) 
  • Snacks and drinks available for sale at an additional charge 
 Lunch Charges
  • Elementary students may charge 3 meals
  • Middle School students may charge 2 meals
  • High School students may charge 1 meal 
  • After the charge limit is reached, students will receive a "courtesy meal" which includes a cheese sandwich, fruit, vegetable, and milk.  
Dainly lunch menus are subject to change due to inclement weather or product availability.  Any necessary changes will be on morning announcements.  The last 3 weeks of school are "Cook's Choice" on all menus.

Additional Links

USDA Program Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form , (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)           mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture
                Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)            fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3)            email:  [email protected]
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider." 

Cindy Pickering

Food Services Supervisor 


[email protected] 

Carmen Murphy

Food Service Secretary


[email protected] 

View text-based website