World of Wonderment Child Development Programs 99 Oak Meadow Drive Pataskala Ohio 43062
WOW Preschool & wrap-around care for Southwest Licking Early Learning Center Program
World of Wonderment has partnered with SWL schools to provide a program for families who are enrolled in the Early Learning Center. We understand the needs of working families and want to come together to provide continuity of care for your children for the entire day. We want to give working families the option of child care at the same location as their preschool program. Early experiences are the key to unlocking the brain's potential. Children who feel secure will develop the confidence they need to try new things, take risks, and explore their environment which will lead to developing emotionally and cognitively. WOW teachers work with individual children to assess their ongoing development, determine individualized learning plans, and tailor activities for a variety of learning experiences. IF your child has an IEP we will build upon it and set goals to strengthen your child’s educational experiences.
Must be enrolled in the Southwest Licking Early Learning Center Program
Must be 3-5 years of age
Parents are responsible for weekly tuition regardless of attendance
6am-6pm Mon-Fri during school days in only (your child will spend 2.5 hrs a day in a SWL classroom)
A morning and afternoon snack will be provided. Participants will bring a healthy lunch (cold items only)
High Scope Curriculum will be used to guide your child’s learning experiences
- Please contact WOW at 740-927-8283 or via email [email protected]
- Complete the registration paperwork (pick up at our main office at the address above or request it via email)
- Schedule a time to return paperwork along with the $40.00 non-refundable registration fee
- Tuition is due on Mondays and to be given to the WOW director upon arrival. ($140.00 a week )
- A $10.00 late charge will be charged for any payment not received by the close of business on Tuesdays
- We accept check and cash. It is your responsibility to request and track your own receipts
- We accept Publically Funded Child Care. You must provide your co-pay letter to us and complete the link-up form and choose wow for your child care provider through DJFS.
- If you receive publically funded child care you must TAP daily. If you do not do this you will be charged our private pay rates, you may also be dismissed from the WOW program.