We are excited that you are looking at Southwest Licking Local Schools. We believe we are an exemplary district which emphasizes building positive relationships with our students and community, being focused on excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts, while being fiscally responsible to our taxpayers. We look forward to reviewing your application to be a part of Warrior Nation.
- Dr. Kasey Perkins, Superintendent
Current Career Opportunities
To view current openings, read job descriptions and apply for open positions, please click here.
By clicking the desired application link, you will be directed to another site where you can complete and submit an application. Please follow the directions carefully, and complete as much of the application as possible.
Applications are normally only kept for 24 months, If new positions become available, you will need to complete the application process again.
When completing the application, please have the following information available:
- Personal information
- Education history
- Related experience (personal and professional activities)
- Certificate/License information (if applicable)
- Employment history
Substitute Teaching Information
We are always looking for qualified and positive individuals to be a substitute teacher in our district.
- Qualifications necessary to be a substitute teacher at SWL
- Background checks can be done at the SWL District Office.
- Application for Substitute Teaching:
- Please complete this form and submit it to the Licking County ESC.
- You can circle SWL if you only wish to substitute in SWL.
- Please complete the application for the Licking County ESC above prior to completing the Ohio Substitute Teaching License.
- Once approved by the Licking County ESC, individuals can begin substituting.
Substitute pay at SWL starts at $135 per day, $65 for a half-day, and can reach $200 based upon long-term assignments.
Salary Schedules coming soon.