Welcome to Southwest Licking Local Schools
We are excited that you are looking at Southwest Licking Local Schools. We believe we are an exemplary district which emphasizes building positive relationships with our students and community, being focused on excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts, while being fiscally responsible to our taxpayers. We look forward to reviewing your application to be a part of Warrior Nation.
Mrs. Kasey Perkins
You can complete an application for employment at Southwest Licking Schools by visiting our SWL Employment Portal.
By clicking the desired application link, you will be directed to another site where you can complete and submit an application. Please follow the directions carefully, and complete as much of the application as possible.
Applications are normally only kept for 24 months, If new positions become available, you will need to complete the application process again.
When completing the application, please have the following information available:
- Personal information
- Education history
- Related experience (personal and professional activities)
- Certificate/License information (if applicable)
- Employment history
Information on Substitute Teaching
We are always looking for qualified and positive individuals to be a substitute teacher in our district.
- Qualifications necessary to be a substitute teacher at SWL
- Background checks can be done at the SWL District Office.
- Application for Substitute Teaching:
- Please complete this form and submit it to the Licking County ESC.
- You can circle SWL if you only wish to substitute in SWL.
- Please complete the application for the Licking County ESC above prior to completing the Ohio Substitute Teaching License.
- Once approved by the Licking County ESC, individuals can begin substuting.
Substitute pay at SWL starts at $95 per day and can grow to $110 based upon days worked per year.
To view current job openings at Southwest Licking, please visit our Employment Site.
- Certified Salary Schedule
- Custodial, Food Service, Aides and Secretarial Salary Schedule
- Grounds and Maintenance Salary Schedule
- Transportation Department Salary Schedule