Skip To Main Content

Change My Address

All requests for changes of address on school records should be completed by a legal guardian and submitted for processing. Changes in the actual physical address where the legal guardian and the student reside can be requested by completing in Final Forms the contact information and then by uploading all necessary supportive documents for each student account. Click HERE to be redirected to the Final Forms website.  

Bus Transportation following Change of Address

If your student rides the bus to/from school, and you are requesting a transportation change only not due to a physical address change, a legal guardian must update the transportation information in Final Forms for each student. (Note: Any changes in the actual physical address will need to be authorized with the Change of Address process first, as described above.) Once updated, the transportation department will review the change request. All transportation changes after school starts require 2-3 working days to take place. Please call 740-927-5901 to speak with Transportation directly for any questions. Click HERE to be redirected to the Final Forms website.

** Please note: Beginning FALL 2021 for grades K-3 ONLY, the alternate bus stop must be in the same attendance area as your child. Alternate stops outside that area will not be approved.