We are excited to announce that Southwest Licking School District is expanding services with FinalForms!
FinalForms is an online forms and data management system that guarantees compliance, distributes data and reduces liability within our district. FinalForms saves student data from sport-to-sport, club-to-club, year-to-year, eliminating paperwork from your life! At minimum, you will log in to update, verify and sign forms once per year, or as often as your information changes.
Step One - Online Pre-Registration
Click HERE to complete the online pre-registration from any device if your student RESIDES WITHIN the SWL Boundaries. (Guide to help with registration) Once you have created your account and completed all questions within the online forms, you will be instructed to upload the required documentation from the detailed checklist provided to you within the application. If you have any questions about the pre-registration or checklist, please call 740-927-3941 during our normal business hours.
Step Two – Enrollment Appointment
You will select and confirm an appointment date and time for each student to bring your documents to the Registrar. Appointments for K-12 registrations will be at our District Office, located at 927-A South Street in Pataskala. Your child is welcome to come, but it is not required; please allow 15-30 minutes to review your documents. ALL required documentation should be uploaded to the final forms account. Please be sure to bring photo ID along with a copy of the original birth certificate for review at your appointment. The Preschool Registration section below outlines information on registration for that program.
Items to upload:
- Parent/guardian current Photo I.D. ( also bring original for your appointment)
- Student’s original (or certified copy) birth certificate or comparable legal document (also bring the original for your appointment)
- Student’s complete record of immunizations
- TWO (2) proofs of residency in the district in the parent/guardian’s name from the following list.
- Current rental / lease agreement (signed/executed)
- Deed or closing documents (signed/executed)
- Current Gas Bill or service verification, showing service address
- Current Electric Bill or service verification, showing service address
- Current Water Bill or service verification, showing service address
- Current Cable Bill or service verification, showing service address
- Current Trash Bill or service verification, showing service address
- (see Pending Residency* or Residency by Friends or Family** below if you are unable to provide this information in your name)
- Special Education, Gifted, or Home-school placement information
- Finalized court documents allocating parental/guardian rights, as applicable
Students enrollment will not be completed until all documents are uploaded and reviewed by the registrar. Therefore, it is important to get all registration materials turned in as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Please note: If a delay or closing occurs for SWL Schools due to inclement weather, appointments will be canceled accordingly. In the case of a delay, all appointments prior to 10 a.m. will be canceled. With a closing, all appointments for the day will be canceled. Notification will be sent to the email address provided on how to reschedule.