Skip To Main Content

Request a School Excusal

If your child will miss school for a vacation or trip:

  1. One week prior to the absence the following form needs to be submitted to the building principal.  
  2.  Family Vacation/Trip Authorization Form
  3.  The principal will either approve or deny the request for the absences to be considered excused. 
  4.  Please communicate with your child's teacher to obtain work during your child's absence.